Randcivils employs 70 salaried staff, made up of directors, site engineers, quantity surveyors, contract managers, safety officers, site agents, surveyors, site foreman, workshop staff and office administration staff.
We currently employ +/- 500 waged staff on our various projects.
Randcivils’ plant fleet currently stands at 100 units and is our vote of confidence in the South African civil construction industry and the part we have to play in it. We provide our own in-house operator training and have a fully equipped workshop and logistics team to maintain and manage our fleet.
Fleet units include:
- 120 x local delivery vehicles, 1 x 50 seater personnel bus, 2 x personnel taxis
- 54 x trucks, 4 ton, 8 ton flat beds,12 ton Ramps, low bed trucks, 5m3, 10m3, 15m3, 20m3 tipper trucks
- 4 x water trucks
- 3 x graders, 120 and 140
- 9 x excavators, ranging from 5.5 ton to 30 ton machines
- 11 x TLB’s
- 3 x bulldozers D5’s – D6’s
- 1 x front-end loader
- 8 x rollers, ranging from 2.5 ton to 17 ton
- 9 x Skidsteer Uniloaders
- 4 x forklifts
- 1 x tractor
- 2 x Asphalt paver with 11 ton smooth drum and 24 ton pneumatic rollers
- Full small plant division